Sunday, 30 November 2008

~Mom~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Posted by Belle Tan at 21:15
♥ You Know You Love Me ♥

Today is my mom birthday!!! Happy…of course gt buy present for my lovely mom! Me ,my sis and my brother buy a Guess Watch for my mom! Fantastic!!! At 0000 2day…my brother send a birthday message from Genting!!! Wao…my mom so touch…then my sis also sms…hehe…me say it before I sleep!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVELY MOM!!!

Erm…2day is special…but I sleep until 1200 o’clock…wakaka…then have my lunch...bathing… then dad say wan go to tesco…so..we go!!! Before go to tesco…we go to eat again…cuz mom nt yet eat…hehe…so I eat again…if everyday like tat eat…I think I am a FAT girl d!!! We go to Butterworth n have the famous “kue tiaw” soup…yummy yummy…long time no eat d!!! On the way going to tesco…it rain heavily…so…we change our decision…n we go to Carrefour cuz we din go tesco be4 n we think tat their car park din have roof d…so…change our decision!!!
Deng…so many ppl there… so we have many car waiting outside to go into the car park… fortunately…we found a place near the entrance!!! Happy…wao…it a surprise… so many ppl there... haiz…we come for a window shopping…about 4 smtg…we went home then change cloth again n go to the stadium tat is juz a stone throw away from my house n EXERCISE… wakaka …say for a long time wan go there n exercise…till now only go for the first time!!! After exercise…we have our dinner…we have it at “Ah Expensive(read it in Hokkien)” …delicious too
Lastly hope my mom stay pretty…health and happy!!!

from: B

0 comments on "~Mom~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY"

 

♥ Sweet Memories ♥ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez