Saturday, 1 November 2008

~ Friends ~

Posted by Belle Tan at 21:44
FRIENDS are very important to me…especially 4 of them… hehe…among them is Ying Xuan(Mayi), Wei Yin(cherry bear), Pei Sze(Panzee) and Soo May(choo choo)…

Let me introduce them one by one!
I would like to talk abt them according to the alphabetical order:

Ying Xuan:

A girl always cry on past time… but now… she becoming more happy d… You noe y…becuz of me!!! Haha…jkjk!!! Her feeling also change easily d!!! She loves guitar very much…so her parents bought one for her….very “yeng” a her guitar!!!

Wei Yin:

My good friend…hehe…she is pretty…clever…gud…din scold ppl d…hehe…love her so much…oh…dun misunderstand me oo…I am nt a lesbian !!! hehe…She juz gt the model student prize of the afternoon section of our school…Congratulation!!! Although nt I get the prize…but I am happy of u!!

Pei Sze:

Oh…tis girl a…gud also…also very pretty d!!! n also gud in music…learn piano n cello…very geng… I learn only piano…also nt so many time practice d…hehe… gambateh!!! Hope u can get gud result in ur competition!!! Dun let ur parent down!!!

Choo Choo:

Don’t be angry ooo…I more like to call u choo choo!! Hehe…the most noti girl 5 of us!! She is a prefect…but always buli us and always bit ppl…bit until ppl d hand…red red d…but u always bring fun for me…haha…paise…sry dun have ur picture…cuz u dun like capture photo d…but I will go ppl d blog n find d!!! find tiok only put…

Our friendship forever!!!

Tis few day go to school …very boring…nthing to do…bt yesterday..i felt very happy… my friend Wei Yin,won the model student prize in the afternoon section…haha…be4 tat I ply BINGO wif her…fun…haha…I always won!!! After assembly … I ply again wif her…but nt BINGO …bt I dunno wat is the name of the game…hehe…then the naughty Xuan and Choo…wah…bit ppl…who lose bit who…haiz…pity Yin…hehe…I also gt lose a little bit lo…hehe…

The Last Period
Our BM teacher cal our MODEL STUDENT go out n talk abt her feeling!!! But shy shy YIN …din dare to talk…juz talk soft soft only….but no body hear d…juz her “SUPPORTER” d.. sure including me d…hehe…then teacher ask us to ask her some Q…cuz Yin dunno wat to talk…hehe…

TODAY
Then today I go n see her bloggie…wao…can write leh…but yesterday cannt talk!!!
Wei Yin gambateh…luv u(friend d love)!!!

from:belle tan

0 comments on "~ Friends ~"

 

♥ Sweet Memories ♥ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez