♥ You Know You Love Me ♥
Yesterday…we went for shopping the whole day wif my aunt…cousin…and my MOM!!! Erm…we go for many places…hehe…I wake up early in the morning to get ready… everything is ok d…but my aunt them still din arrive yet…argh…I wait for them for about an hour extra… haiz…waste my sleep d time… hehe…I juz like a pig…always felt sleepy d…
Before we go shopping… we go n have our breakfast …me have a mee...fish ball soup and Nescafe ice d!!! after tat …we go to mct collection… cuz my aunt wan to buy clothes… we stay there for 2 hours… wait until me felt sleepy d… then we go to a boutique in Auto City to buy cloth for my cousin… but we din found any nice…so we go to penang d… oh…there is a traffic jam again at the tol there…. Tat place always have traffic jam…cuz have many line d car wan to drive in 2 lines only….when we reach penang my stomach are groaning alrdy... so we go n have our lunch… we have fried kue tiaw … it is famous…so we wait for a long time there… when the dishes reach …wah…the prawn so big… yummy… I love it so much!!!
After having our lunch… we go to gurney n continue our shopping… we continue finding my cousin shirt… finally…we found it… then we go to shoes shop n buy shoes for my cousin… then we go to padini concept shop… my mom bought me 2 clothes and a dress… wao…I am so happy… I love the dress the most!!! And there are discount for it too…then we heading to nose to shop for shoes… my mom bought me a pair of shoes also… 50% …haha…I am too happy 2day… my mom also bought a pair for herself… then we go to converse cuz my another cousin wanna to buy a bag n a pair of sport shoes …becuz she wanna to go to study d… have to prepare for it!!! Converse was our last store of shopping… we are tired d… and my leg also pain pain d… so we go home…
When I reach home… I quickly go n get some bread cuz I am starving d!!! and I open my pc n chat wif cherry tat juz come back from Taiwan… haha…welcome back to Malaysia ,Cherry!!!
Before we go shopping… we go n have our breakfast …me have a mee...fish ball soup and Nescafe ice d!!! after tat …we go to mct collection… cuz my aunt wan to buy clothes… we stay there for 2 hours… wait until me felt sleepy d… then we go to a boutique in Auto City to buy cloth for my cousin… but we din found any nice…so we go to penang d… oh…there is a traffic jam again at the tol there…. Tat place always have traffic jam…cuz have many line d car wan to drive in 2 lines only….when we reach penang my stomach are groaning alrdy... so we go n have our lunch… we have fried kue tiaw … it is famous…so we wait for a long time there… when the dishes reach …wah…the prawn so big… yummy… I love it so much!!!
After having our lunch… we go to gurney n continue our shopping… we continue finding my cousin shirt… finally…we found it… then we go to shoes shop n buy shoes for my cousin… then we go to padini concept shop… my mom bought me 2 clothes and a dress… wao…I am so happy… I love the dress the most!!! And there are discount for it too…then we heading to nose to shop for shoes… my mom bought me a pair of shoes also… 50% …haha…I am too happy 2day… my mom also bought a pair for herself… then we go to converse cuz my another cousin wanna to buy a bag n a pair of sport shoes …becuz she wanna to go to study d… have to prepare for it!!! Converse was our last store of shopping… we are tired d… and my leg also pain pain d… so we go home…
When I reach home… I quickly go n get some bread cuz I am starving d!!! and I open my pc n chat wif cherry tat juz come back from Taiwan… haha…welcome back to Malaysia ,Cherry!!!
Bye bye!!!
from: B




0 comments on "Shopping Day"
Post a Comment