Wednesday, 19 November 2008

The last day of school!!! memorable???

Posted by Belle Tan at 16:09
♥ You Know You Love Me ♥
Oh…Well I have long time didn't update my blog…haha…so let me tell u about the last day of my form 2 school life…

Erm…I though it should be a memorable and enjoyable day…but tis never look like tat!!!
A few day before tis…”THEY” really bring me a BIG BIG BIG SURPRISE!!! I have no idea wat they have done… really din aspek THEY will do tis!!! Haiz…so let me see again…in tis world…THERE ARE MANY KIND OF PEOPLE!!!

Wao…I was wondering we can juz like other class…having a small party to say GOOD BYE to our friends!!! But haiz…our class d friends really “???” dunno wat to say… they giv me a feel tat they are not taking care of our one year d friendship… haiz… watching our NEIGHBOUR having party…singing…enjoying… haiz…I JEALOUS!!! There are many question mark appear in my mind????????????????????????????????????????????
WHY WHY WHY WHY…WHY my classmate doesn’t care abt tis??????? So…tat day…I juz enjoy plying wif my friends( WEI YIN …PEI SZE… SOO MAY …YING XUAN)…We ply happily…and say GOOD BYE to all of them when the dismissal bell rang!!!

Few days before the holiday…the discipline teachers always check our bag…and out hair…lolz… before holiday also wan to check us… ummm…they hope we din bring them a big SURPRISE… cuz the form 1 student had bought them a big surprise… the pokey card tat they bring to school is enough to open a small casino!!!

Holiday begin…yeah…oh my best friend accompany me tis holiday…movie…food…my bed!!! Haha…I am sure tat I will be a fat girl when I go back to school…haha…good bye…Enjoy ur holiday buddy!!!


from:belle tan

0 comments on "The last day of school!!! memorable???"

 

♥ Sweet Memories ♥ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez