2day…I and my friends went to Penang by bus … erm…actually nt so wish to go d…because the plan had some change d…make me feel nt so enjoyable…but anyway…is quite happy d…let me tell u about the details!!! 1st- met in school d gate 2 for the bus…quite angry d…cuz the driver didn’t come sharp in time…haiz… we are suppose to set out at 0730….haiz…but the bus driver arrive at 0800…haiz!!! But we keep chatting at the gate 2!!! Hehe…after we get into the bus…our journey begin!!! I also take some picture in the bus with my friends!!!


2nd- we reach Youth park!!! We walk around there… then childish d me n my friends went to the plyground there n ply…haha…CHILDISH CHILDISH CHILDISH!!! A things tat I sure will do d…is my hobby…CAPTURING photo!!! Haha… tis article gt so many picture for You to see!!! Haha… we leave there after about 45 minit…



3rd- We are going to New World Park(I hope I orget the name of the place)…erm...we are having our breakfast there…actually there is nt much stall open yet …cuz we are too early d!!! haha…so I call a 3 Ringgit d 薄饼 n eat….actually I think is too expensive d… How about it taste??? Erm…dunno y …I think it taste a little bit odd…
4th- We go to gurney…actually tis is nt a part of out plan…but dunno y the plan change...When we reach there…our leader ask us who wan to go to redbox. Pity d she…no body reply her…then we decided to watch movie…We watch The Coffin…actually…the movie is quite boring d…haiz…if can let me choose again…I sure will choose HSM3 instead of The Coffin!!! After watching movie…we walk around gurney(Maggie T…Disc Shop…S&J…TOY R US…etc)…in TOY R US…my friends…Toto and Koko…bully a small girl…lolz…dun be like tat la…ppl ply game correct d…they teach the girl wrong d…lolz…I also bought something from S&J…after tat…we felt hungry…so we go to the ground floor and had our lunch!!! Haiz…my lunch is only eating bread!!! After having lunch…is time to go to Qb d!!!
5th-Qb(Queensbay)…most of my friends wan go to skate…haiz…I nt dare to skate…becuz I thought tat is dangerous… so…I go to find my sis…n wait for my friends for abt 1 hour ++…then we have our dinner in T-BOWL…nthing to say abt the shop….is CUTE CUTE CUTE..CHUBBY!!!We ate until out of time d…all ppl waiting us in the bus…haiz…shame shame lo…





6th-Beach…first of all…let me tell u about the definition of beach…
Beach= sand+sea...it juz look like the picture below!!!
Remember tis!!! Haha…I din ply in the sea water too..cuz I think tat is too dangerous again…haha…I juz keep capturing photo for my friends and of course myself!!! My friends ply in the water…funny…haha…haiz…going to the beach make my shoes become quite dirty d… the FUNNIEST is someone d shoes had disappeared d!!! haha…Someone hide it under the sand!!!





In tis trip...i also capture the sleeping style d photo of some of my friends..haha...i think it is a SURPRISE when they see tis..cuz they dunno i had capture their photo...haha...


after plying the whole day...haiz quite tired d... on the way back to BM...there is a traffic jam in the Penang bridge...actually it always happened!!!ok la...write until here d... tired...Zzzzzz...gud nite!!!
from:belle tan
0 comments on "~Penang 1 day trip~"
Post a Comment