Friday, October 24, 2008
Holiday coming!!! But it also the time to say good bye to my 2A1 d friends!! *sniff*
But our friendship are forever!!! No matter where we are…we still are friends!!! Hope I can in the same class wif all my gud friendS tat support me always!! Hehe… no nid mention I think when they saw my article THEY WILL KNOW!!!
Today is also the graduate ceremony of our school…so we have a extra holiday 2day!!! Hehe…Happy…Yesterday at school…is our PJ lesson …haha…at first was nt fun…cuz have to help to clean up our school!!! Lolz… PJ suppose to be plying and doing some exercise!!! but after abt 15 min…we have finish cleaning lo….wao so fst… then we go n ply…haiz…at first dunno wan to ply wat…but after tat we ply the game tat I ply always wif my friend….at first we ply in the basketball court after then we go to the volley ball court and ply volley ball…haha…tis time I am same group with choo choo…lolz…choo choo so noti…always throw the ball into the water!!! Argh!!! Is dirty!!!After a while…I change group with Panzee…bt at the end me n yin still lose!!! Haiz…cuz dun have energy d!! haha…Anyway…tis was our last PJ lesson of tis year!!! FUN!!!
Our text book had been collected back…so yesterday our BM teacher nthing to teach…so she giv us a test to determine wat kind of person we are…The name of the test is DISC!!!
D-dynamic/drive
I-influence
S-steadiness
C-compliance
After taking the test, I was in group “I” … hehe…our teacher say tat tis kind of ppl are suitable to be singer ,stars and etc!!!
Disposition of tis kind of person…tat me la!!:
♥ accommodate oneself to
♥ humorous
♥ Peace maker
♥ can be trust
♥ warm
♥ optimist
♥ can persuade somebody easily
♥ mood easily change
♥ talkative
♥ impulsive
♥ encourage ppl
♥ ability to solve problem
♥ nt a gud listener
♥ dun like rules and regulation
♥ when make a decision will think abt the positive and negative consequences
♥ scare to be refuse by someone
♥ dun restrain details
Hehe…tat me…ok la…bye bye!!!
from:belle tan
0 comments on "M3...our last PJ lesson...Friendship!!!"
Post a Comment