Thursday, 9 October 2008

Tag by Babe Jac

Posted by Belle Tan at 23:11

♥ The Self ♥

Real Name:Tan Pei Ling

Nickname: Belle

Married:absolutely not yet

Zodiac Sign:Gemini

Gender:Female

Age:14

High School:Jit Sin High School

College:didn’t have any!

Height:about 159cm…teenager…growing everyday

Weight: about 41kg

Do you like yourself:sure…if I don’t like my self…who is going to like me???

Piercings:Ears.

Right or left:Both.

Are you a freak:Hmm...wat do u think?

Hair:Short …black…and even “ rough”

Skin:fair…

Allergic:I think no...

What are you doing now:answering the Question alone in the living room

What will you doing 1 hour later: sleeping and enjoying my sweet dream

What will you doing 10 years later: working…dating…spend the time with my family!!!

♥ The Family ♥

Live with mother/father/parents:Parents

Siblings:3.

Eldest:My sister

Youngest:Me….

Love/Hate your Family:absolutely LIKE…provide me with many things…aspecially LOVE…I love them too…XOXO Muacks XOXO……

The Love ♥

You found your another half:nono…still a student in secondary school…not the time to discussing tis Question!

If yes, who is he/she:-

If no, who you want he/she to be: erm…not probarly muz be handsome but dun be too UGLY too…take good care and Love me much than I do…the most important is have a gud financial basic

Time(s) you in relationship: no even once

Ever woo boy/girl(0-100000):Nop

Anyone woo you before(0-100000): dunno…

Did anything wrong to your other half: ~

Ever argue with your other half: ~

You with your other half since: ~

Are you straight/Lesbo:Apparently is straight...

Reasons you love your other half: nt even fallen in love before…

You and your other half in which stage:xD

You woo he/she or he/she woo you: ~

Ever think of marry he/she: ~

♥ The Friend ♥

Your first best Hmm… I think my BEST FRIEND is Chen Wei Yin…I had met her since I study in standard one with the same class with her…and she was the monitor of the class…she is a caring person…look pretty…and she had became monitor since standard one till now(Form 2)…Finding a friend is easy...but finding a gud friend is hard and even a best friend is harder… so FRIENDSHIP FOREVER!

Your first enemy:Actually I din find it yet…although I hate “someone” but I think he/she is not my enemy!

The friends you love the most: erm…I have many friend tat I love… there are four of them ~ Wei Yin, Pei Sze (Panzee), Soo May ( Choo Choo), Ying Xuan( Mayi) ~ since I was in Form 2…they bring fun for me…and even introduce their friends for me…

Thanks You

Your most beautiful girlfriend:Everyone define beautiful differently …so everyone is pretty…it depend on how u appreciate it…

Your most handsome boyfriend:Still didn’t find it

The kind of girl you hate the most:Two-faced person, always gossiping others, and of course busy body person...

The kind of boy you hate the most: not gentlemen, like to show off…always think tat he is the most intelligent in the world,lazy…

You fall in love with your close friend before: NO

Your best friends is your ex-lover:Absolutely NO.

If your friend backstabbing you: juz dunwan to see he/she again

If your friend betray you:its easy…juz cut off our friendship…

If your friend woo your lover:Its depend on how much tat I love my lover…

If your friends fall in love with you:erm…the beginning of love not friend meh…then it keep going on and become “LOVE”

If you fall in love with your best friend:it impossible to happen!!!

♥ The Studies ♥

Are you a good student: erm…I think I am…but sometime also got copy some of my homework tat forgotten to do from my friend..hehe

The teacher/tutor you love the most: k.k.leong…erm…he is an interesting teacher… study in his class…BORING will disappear immediately…

Always late to school/college:No

Your class: fine…noe more about girls in our class… boys…haiz…HATE them…exceptional for some of them only

You love your seniors: only some of them

Senior who you love the most:Hmm...of course my cousin...Hong Gee...she hv giving me loads of advices as well...and I MISS HER seriously...

Your classmates good/bad:erm…ok…but some of the boys are bad

Excellent result classmate:Lee Cheng Yee…

Laziest classmate:Don't know

♥ The People ♥

Smart People: gt a bit jealous lo…but jealous also useless…so muz study hard…

Stupid People: The World doesn’t have stupid ppl…juz have lazy ppl

Good-looking People: also gt a bit jealous!!!

Ugly People: erm…nt their fault lo…

Funny People:Love them…cuz always give me fun

Cute People: juz wan to see he/she more lo…

Bad People:Hate them

Honest People: Good!!!

Acting People: erm…I think everyone must have their own style!!!

You are what kind of people: erm…dunno a!!!

The Prefer ♥

Lip or Eyes:Eyes

Hugs or kisses:Hugs.

Shorter or Taller:of course taller lar...

Hesitant or Spontaneous:Spontaneous

Nice stomach or Nice arms: Nice arms… stomach nt much ppl will see it

Listener or talker:Talker.

Romantic or Rich: Rich

Good husband or Good father: I wan both…

♥ The Future ♥

Age to get marry: dunno~

Numbers of kid(s):3

Career:As long as HIGH SALARY!

Salary:As high as possible lah~

Retirement Age: never think before

Properties value:Knowledges, friends and family and money.

Wishes:erm…wish to have good result…my family members always stay healthy…

Victims:

Pei Sze

Wei Yin

from:Belle

0 comments on "Tag by Babe Jac"

 

♥ Sweet Memories ♥ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez