Yipe!!!exam over alrdy.I am very sorry that alrdy one month din update my blog cuz I busy preparing my exam. Last holiday…I spend almost the whole week study…but also gt spend sometimes to ply…if not I am going to go to the “Tanjung Rambutan”…hehe… juz after the exam of the first week… I went to the new shopping centre that is juz a stone’s throw away from my house…happy!!! I also went to Penang to visit my cousin!!! I felt happy that I can see them…especially my cute cousin ( Hong Xuan).We have a enjoyable time!
One week of the holiday “slip” faster,it time to back to school d… haiz have to face the exam… there is a special event in my exam …that happened in the last day of the exam…I felt excited cuz tat is the last paper…SEJARAH…but something bad happened!!About 30 minute before the exam… I ask some Q to my friend…then I only realize that I had read the wrong bad… I were suppose to read bab 2,3,6and7 for the exam…but I read 3,4,6 and 7…OH MY GODNESS…how can I make such tis mistake!!! I quicky read through bab 2!!! I become panic… but fortunately my friends console me!!! THANKS YOU…but when I saw the test paper…actually I noe how to do the bab 2 d Q…in the other hand…most of the form 1 Q..i didn’t noe how to do it…so tis exam I din do it very well!!! Haiz… felt a little disappointed!
Thrusday…we have PJ lesson!!! Happy… after exam is the time to relax and exercise!!! but most of my friend no mood to ply…so we only start ply at about 20 minit before the PJ lesson over… wow…have to thank God too… it rain only after our PJ lesson!!! Thank You!!! Oh our Chinese teacher din come to school so we spend the 2 pirate talking n I ply BINGO with my friend…Its fun!!! yeah no need study so hard d!!! can watch movie...on9...do the things that i like... yeah...i have wait 4 this time 4 long time d!!! yeah!!!
Yesterday i juz go n cut my hair...erm...this time change place d... i think is ok la...but my friend that last time d more beautiful!!! and old d is more cheap so next time go back to the old 1 d!!!
Lastly, I hope my friend and me to have Excellent result in this examination!!!
from: belle tan
0 comments on "Exam over!!! My holiday!!!"
Post a Comment