Wednesday, 15 October 2008

exam over....juz like holiday!!! hehe...

Posted by Belle Tan at 12:20

Yipee… gt another 5 days holiday d!!! becuz of the PMR examination, so form 1 and form 2 student have to go to school at different day…haha…form 2 d more good cuz juz have to go for school 2 days only…haha…happy… erm…yesterday I went 4 my piano lesson…haiz… I thought the song that I learn now is 4 examination, but yesterday I juz knew that it wasn’t!!! it juz learn for fun!!! Deng…but fortunately… cuz I didn’t like so much abt the song… I more like the other… erm…gt 2 song I like but nt yet make decision yet!!! Hehe…

This is the first song:

This is the second song:


So how do u all think abt it???

Hehe… these day juz always watching movie…online…chating….haha…tis life so gud!!! I love it!!! Hehe… haha…nt watch so many la…juz watch MONEY NOT ENOUGH USE and GOSSIP GIRL!!! Hehe… my friend, choo choo so pro a… use abt 4 days… watch finish “JIA HAO YUE YUAN” …hehe... and yesterday nite she said that I juz watch 2 G d movie(GOSSIP GIRL)… she more pro a…she watch 3G d movie ( GUESS GUESS GUESS)… deng …choo it is a lame joke la!!!

Tata…

from:belle tan

0 comments on "exam over....juz like holiday!!! hehe..."

 

♥ Sweet Memories ♥ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez