Sunday, 12 October 2008

Grandma Birthday!!!

Posted by Belle Tan at 22:57
Craziest me n my sibling!!! haha...

Yesterday was my grandma birthday,so have to go to S.P n celebrate! I felt very excited and happy that can see my cousins and also celebrate my grandma birthday and get and pau from my grandma,wakaka! Same as last year, we have our dinner in a local restaurant that we go every year!!! Oh, there r too many ppl there cuz the restoran is full of ppl no matter on the first or second floor cuz there r dinner party helding there on of it is the weeding party…so there r no parking…so we have to park at the back of the restaurant!!! Happy Birthday Grandma!!! Oh…that day I also meet my cousin from China!!! Since she come here abt months , I never meet her even once!!!

Yesterday I spend the whole afternoon on9 and watch movie until about 5 o’clock then only bath and change cloth n go to S.P!!!

on the way to S.P...rainbow...do u see it???



me & sis capture photo in the car!!!

AFTER THE CELEBRATION~ when I came back home, I capture photo!!! Haha… I love camera!!! Love capturing Photo!!! Haha…It is a Happy day!!! I love it!!!

from:belle tan

0 comments on "Grandma Birthday!!!"

 

♥ Sweet Memories ♥ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez