♥ You Know You Love Me ♥
I have been a long time din write my blog d… I have missed many article!!! Hehe… first of all… becuz I am very lazy… and I have spend a week wif my relative in S.P… talk about the S.P … my cousin have told me a really very funny d joke…when she went to study in Penang… there r a student from Indonesia ask her a Q
Student : Where r u come from?
Cousin: oh…I come from S.P!!!
Student: ooo… Sunway Pyramid!!!
Cousin: NONONO!!! Is Sungai Petani!!!
Student: oh…. Paise paise… then which taman u live???
Cousin: oh… I live in P.J…
Student: ooo… Petaling Jaya!!!
Cousin: NONONO!!! Is Patani Jaya!!!
Cousin: oh…I come from S.P!!!
Student: ooo… Sunway Pyramid!!!
Cousin: NONONO!!! Is Sungai Petani!!!
Student: oh…. Paise paise… then which taman u live???
Cousin: oh… I live in P.J…
Student: ooo… Petaling Jaya!!!
Cousin: NONONO!!! Is Patani Jaya!!!
Is it funny??? I think it is!!! Wakaka!!!
I go S.P( Sungai Petani) to visit my relative and my grandma!!! I have been missing them for a long time n of course my aunt d Bak Kut The!!! Yummy yummy!!! Wakaka…tis time… I also introduce my cousin to watch my favorite movie (Gossip Girl) haha…she love it… and juz spend three days to watch finish the first season!!! Oh… I really like it very much!!!




I also went Penang shopping again!!! Tis time we go Gurney n Queensbays!!! Erm… tis time I din bought many things cuz I alrdy bought many things d on the last shopping…tis time bought many things d is my third aunt!!! Wakaka!!!
Tis trip really fun!!! Hope u all have a great holiday!!! Bye!!!
from: B




0 comments on "S.P nt Sunway Pyramid is Sungai Petani !!!"
Post a Comment