Tuesday, 17 March 2009

Monday!!

Posted by Belle Tan at 17:37
♥ You Know You Love Me ♥


Yesterday ,I went to Penang island.
Lol… met a traffic jam…actually its not a big matter…its always happened!!!
What am I going to Penang island?
Actually is my parents gonna to attend a wedding dinner…
So I have to spend my time with my sister in her hostel!!!

My sister, brother and me having our lovely dinner in Pizzahut in Queesbay!!!
Yummy yummy… lol… having dinner wif them…. I dun bring any “vitamin M” go…
But no worry… we can claim it later!!!
We order 2 sets… lol…one of it have a spaghetti!!
Lol… the spaghetti is suck!!! We spend RM 14++ and bought a “ RUBBISH” !!!

After having dinner, we heading back to the hostel!!!
Hehe… I take some picture in my sister’s hostel…
Hehe… I stayed there until abt 2230…then heading back to BM town!!!


from:B

0 comments on "Monday!!"

 

♥ Sweet Memories ♥ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez