Friday, 13 March 2009

Exam Over!!!

Posted by Belle Tan at 21:42
♥ You Know You Love Me ♥
Yeah… exam over… great RELEASE!!!!
I miss my laptop so much!!! hand very "gatal"!!!
A day be4 last day of exam…lol… eye pain pain!!!
2day even more serious!!!lol... 2day go school so paise...
1 eye big 1 eye small!!! Lol… tis make me always ask myself…
Am I work TOO hard alrdy???
But I think its worth!!! So I can obtain a good result!!!
I hope my dream come true!!!

Although it is an exam week, but it din change my traditional…
Everyday must do d things ( arguing with Choo)… haha…
But its bring a lot of fun for me of having this friend!!!
Choo is creative!!! She even make a slogan!!!

Wei Yin do my push trolley,
Ruo Qian be my chocolic,
Belle angry double bit,
Yu Chun en dao I lurb him!!!

When I first see it… I laugh!!! Haha… CHOO U R REALLY CREATIVE!!!

During the exam,when I study wif my friends, we even chatting… so when I din study at school tat much like at home!!!While we was chatting, it let me remember some of my childhood memory… haha… one of it is really funny… call ppl d brother as uncle!!! Lol… but there are a lot of the ppl do the same as me too… but I am the first person tat did this!!! Haha!!!Although the exam is over, but I still have a lot of work to do, especially project!!!

Lastly I hope all of my friends enjoy their holiday!!!
from: B

0 comments on "Exam Over!!!"

 

♥ Sweet Memories ♥ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez