♥ You Know You Love Me ♥
I AM TIRED!!!

This few week I am busy preparing my coming monthly test…
This year form 3 d… must work harder… but must study smart!!!
Although it is a monthly test, but the teacher gave us a lot of works to us…
Just a few Question , but we need to study for many chapter…
This let me felt tired… haiz… reduce my playing time…
of course and the time blogging!!!
While I am resting… I also take some photo… hehe…cuz its my hobby…
This year form 3 d… must work harder… but must study smart!!!
Although it is a monthly test, but the teacher gave us a lot of works to us…
Just a few Question , but we need to study for many chapter…
This let me felt tired… haiz… reduce my playing time…
of course and the time blogging!!!
While I am resting… I also take some photo… hehe…cuz its my hobby…


hehe...my study table is juz like a mess!!!
Lastly, I hope all of my friends work hard for the coming test and good luck!!!
GAMBATEH!!!
from: B




0 comments on "Exam!!! Tired!!!"
Post a Comment