♥ You Know You Love Me ♥
Dear friends,
Happy Chinese New Year!!! I have spend my Chinese New Year happily with my family!!! Here I am going to tell u in my bloggie!!!
~New Year Eve~
Have dinner wif my family!!! As tradition…we will get ang pao from mom and dad!!! Haha…I enjoy it very much…
~ First Day of CNY~
Hehe… have lunch wif family 2… hehe…stay at home watch movie n of course my hobby capturing lots of picture!!! In the evening ,we go to a temple and pray!!!
Happy Chinese New Year!!! I have spend my Chinese New Year happily with my family!!! Here I am going to tell u in my bloggie!!!
~New Year Eve~
Have dinner wif my family!!! As tradition…we will get ang pao from mom and dad!!! Haha…I enjoy it very much…
~ First Day of CNY~
Hehe… have lunch wif family 2… hehe…stay at home watch movie n of course my hobby capturing lots of picture!!! In the evening ,we go to a temple and pray!!!

~Second Day~
On the way to grandma house, I capturing many photos wif my sister , brother, myself!!!Go to grandma house…spend time wif relative…FUN!!! Take lots of angpao...!!! At nite, we have buffet dinner at grandma house…yummy yummy!!!




~Thrid Day~
Spend the whole day at home,watching movie,chatting wif friends!!!
~ Forth Day~
Plan go to friend’s house( choo house) cancel!!! SORRY CHOO!!! Hehe… going to S.P wif mom…at grandma house… capturing photo wif Hong Lay…chatting wif friends…watching TV!!! Take GOSSIP GIRL tat I want it for a long time from cousin… YEAH!!! Finally I get it!!!

~Fifth Day~Having breakfast wif aunt at ??? restaurant!!! Yummt yummy d 点心 and wan tan mee!!! Then having some tea at aunt d BAK KUT TEH store!!! In the evening, go back to BM d Jusco wif uncle…capturing photo in the car AGAIN!!! We have a lot of fun in Jusco!!! Haha!!! Then go back to SP again!!! Haha..then at nite go to Penang!!!



~ Sixth Day~
Spend whole day at aunt house, plying mahjong ,UNO etc!!! haha…happy!!! In the evening, plying water in the garden wif cousin…fun!!!! At 2230, Mom and ME go Qb and fetch sister and go home!!!
from:B




1 comments on "Chinese New Year!"
happy CNY!!
n 2day is last day...08-02-09
hapi yuan xiao jie
Post a Comment