Sunday, 4 January 2009

~ Weeding ~

Posted by Belle Tan at 21:55
♥ You Know You Love Me ♥
Yesterday I had attend my cousin d weeding!!! A day before the weeding… we have buffet dinner in my aunt house… in Chinese is call “ lao tia me”… yummy yummy… there have a lot of choice…even sushi!!! Wah…delicious!!! There also have the karaoke system… so my sis and cousin(Hong Gee) sing!!! Wah… gud gud gud!!! Can be a singer!!! Hehe…


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ THE WEEDING DAY~ ~ ~ ~ ~
I wake up early in the morning… having breakfast…also very delicious lo… then about at 1030… I follow the bridegroom go to his bride house!!! Wah… they ply the bridegroom for a long time lo… wah… wan eat banana… wan use 10 language to say I Love You…etc!!! after that having some traditional d ceremony…then the bride follow us n go home d!!!

At night, we having the dinner at “ming xiu”, I 6 something alrdy reach there d!!! start taking photo!!! Hehe… then I go n take my seat them continue taking photo with cousin…when the weeding begin… I also take the photo of the bridegroom and the bride!!!

Here are the photo I take at the weeding!!!




The weeding End!!!



Lastly, I hope the bridegroom and bride happy forever!!!

from: B

0 comments on "~ Weeding ~"

 

♥ Sweet Memories ♥ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez